- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
TeleEDge - Oklahoma School Report Cards
In collaboration with the Oklahoma State Department of Education, we will be launching a TeleEDge ECHO line on Thursday August 8th at 4pm-5pm. This ECHO line will focus on “Oklahoma School Report Cards” and sharing educational best practices with teachers. About School Report Cards: Just as students’ report cards provide a snapshot of their school performance, the Oklahoma School Report Cards show how public schools across Oklahoma are serving students in a variety of areas. School performance is now being measured across multiple indicators, including academic achievement, academic growth, chronic absenteeism, progress in English language proficiency assessments, postsecondary opportunities and graduation. Each of these indicators receives a specific point value that translates to a letter grade (https://oklaschools.com/).
Why TeleEDge ECHO?
- Enables participants to increase knowledge of up-to-date, evidence-based educational practices.
- Use of technology to leverage scarce resources statewide.
- Increased ability to implement best practices in school districts across the state.
- Real-time review of cases submitted by participants.
- Best practices gained through case-based learning.
Launching August 8th, every 2nd & 4th Thursday at 4-5pm. Registration is required.
Tele-EDge ECHO sessions will address multiple topics including but not limited to:
- Expanding postsecondary opportunities
- Increasing graduation rates
- Chronic Absenteeism
- Academic acheivement and growth
- English Language Proficiency Assessment progress
- Teacher evaluations and professional development
- Leveraging Title 1 funds
Oklahoma School Report Card
Executive Director of Accountability
Director of Data Literacy
Supervising Hub Team
State Superintendent of Public Instruction
Dr. Robyn Miller
Deputy Superintendent of School Support & Accountability
Dr. Cindy Koss
Deputy Superintendent of Student Learning & Achievement
Dr. Shelly Ellis
Deputy Superintendent of Student Support
Deputy Superintendent of Finance & Federal Programs
Executive Director of Professional Learning