- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
TeleEDGE - Oklahoma State Department of Education
In collaboration with the Oklahoma State Department of Education, TeleEDGE offers ongoing, virtual professional development to Oklahoma educators. The goal is to provide a venue to improve educational practice through case-based learning and rich discussions to help Oklahoma educators enhance their distance learning plans and to stay connected with students and their families. TeleEDGE networks allow participants a real-time option to learn and share with fellow educators across the state.
Why TeleEDGE ECHO?
- Enables participants to increase knowledge of up-to-date, evidence-based educational practices.
- Use of technology to leverage scarce resources statewide.
- Increased ability to implement best practices in school districts across the state.
- Real-time review of cases submitted by participants.
- Best practices gained through case-based learning.
We meet bi-weekly on Thursdays from 3:30-4:30pm CST. Register to receive the meeting
details and zoom link.
A one-time registration is required. Summer Schedule will cover TeleED and TeleSPED topics as well.
Tele-EDGE ECHO sessions will address multiple topics including but not limited to:
- Expanding postsecondary opportunities
- Increasing graduation rates
- Chronic absenteeism
- Academic achievement and growth
- English Language Proficiency Assessment progress
- Teacher evaluations and professional development
- Leveraging Title 1 funds
TELEEDGE- Oklahoma State Department of Education
TeleEDGE Facilitator: Robyn R. Miller, Ed.D, Deputy Superintendent of School Support & Accountability, Oklahoma State Department of Education
Jessica L. Tucker, Coordinator