- About Us
OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine (OSU-COM) maintains a focus on the success of its medical students, residents, and fellows by offering individualized advisement and counseling in career development, study strategies, and academic skill development through the Office of Academic Success (OAS).
OAS helps medical students, residents, and fellows by:
- Offering individualized academic counseling
- Administering learning and personality inventories
- Creating individualized success plans
- Facilitating resources for improved academic performance
- Conducting on-campus presentations
- Assisting with test-taking strategies
- Advocating for student success
OAS helps medical students prepare for residency by:
- Offering advisement on the AOA and ACGME matches
- Providing ERAS application access and advice
- Editing CVs and personal statements
- Compiling and editing student information for MSPEs
- Conducting mock interviews
- Organizing student events such as Residency Fair and Match Reveal
- Providing tokens for Careers in Medicine
For additional information about the Office of Academic Success, please email email@example.com.
Jana Baker, D.O.
OAS Academic Counselor II
Tanya O’Grady, M.B.A.
Career Development Specialist