- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
OSU Medicine Pre-Health Round Up
Students have several education options when it comes to careers in health care. Pre-Health Round Up is designed to allow participants to explore the numerous possibilities open to them.
Join us for a day filled with general sessions as well as individually selected workshops geared toward career areas, academic preparation assistance, and parent information. Lunch is provided to all registered participants.
The 2020 OSU Center for Health Sciences Pre-Health Round up will be held during the Spring semester at the OSU-CHS campus in Tulsa.