- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
OSU Medicine Pre-Health Round Up
The March 25, 2020 Pre-Health Round Up has been postponed. It will be rescheduled in the fall of 2020. Visit this page for updates.
Students have several education options when it comes to careers in health care. Pre-Health Round Up is designed to allow participants to explore the numerous possibilities open to them.
Join us for a day filled with individually selected workshops geared toward career areas, academic preparation assistance, and parent information. Lunch and t-shirts are provided to all registered participants.
|8 – 9am:||Check-in|
|9:00am:||Welcome by OSU Center for Health Sciences|
|9:30am:||Workshops tailored to your interest|
|12:00pm:||Lunch provided by OSU-CHS|
For any questions or additional information, please email Ashley.Marler@Okstate.edu or call 918-510-0251