- About Us
Spend a day in the life of a medical student at Operation Orange, a summer camp for high school students interested in a career in medicine. Operation Orange is a free, one day mini medical camp for students in grades 9-12.
- Meet current OSU medical students
- Participate in hands-on demonstrations
- Study human anatomy with a heart, lungs and brain
- Perform intubations by using a simulator
- Learn more about career opportunities in the health care field
Event Information and Registration
Information about the 2019 Operation Orange is coming soon!