- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Dr. Pete's Medical Immersion Camp
Dr. Pete's Medical Immersion Camp is a robust interactive experience allowing a select amount of high school students to develop a real understanding of the opportunity they have at solving the critical physician shortage being felt within the state. This event is open to high school students who are Native American, desire working in Native American healthcare, or a member of the FFA. Dr. Pete's Medical Immersion Camp participants will spend three days on campus learning and working alongside current OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine students within the context of rural medicine.
Stay posted for the summer 2021 camp! Applications will open in early Spring of 2021.
For question or additional information, please contact Ashley Marler at (918) 561-1553 or email@example.com.