- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Dual Degree Programs
The OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine offers dual degree programs for medical students. A dual degree provides students with extra training and education to pursue their career goals — whether that is owing your own medical practice, pursuing a career in medical research or becoming a leader in public health.
An accelerated program that allows medical students to earn their MBA through the Spears School of Business in a single year.
A six-year program for students who wish to pursue careers in medical research and/or academic medicine.
The DO/MPH program is an accelerated program that allows medical students to gain their master of public health degree in one calendar year.
DO/MS in Biomedical Sciences
Students who wish to conduct biomedical research may undertake a master of science degree. Students start the program with master's degree courses and then matriculate into the D.O. program the following year.
DO/MS in Health Care Administration
A program that allows medical students to earn a Master of Health Care Administration degree in one year, prior to entering medical school.