- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
The OSU Center for Wellness & Recovery aims to foster innovative research that contributes to the improvement of pain management, treatment and prevention of substance use disorders and the understanding of underlying causes of pain and addiction. The Center will facilitate breakthrough research discoveries in pain and addiction that will have a lasting impact on health and wellness.
The Center will work to strengthen partnerships through its national network that will strive to tackle the underlying causes of pain and addiction and create new discoveries and treatments.
Primary research areas include:
- Complementary clinical approaches
- Biomedical and behavioral research