- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
About the National Center for Wellness & Recovery
Our mission is to inspire hope and to develop innovative, science-driven treatment interventions to improve the lives of those afflicted by pain and substance use disorders.
Our vision is to eliminate addiction through research and excellence in patient care.
- Establish evidence-based practices to treating pain, addiction, and other behavioral health challenges
- Foster innovative research that contributes to the improvement of pain management, treatment, and prevention of substance abuse disorders and the understanding of underlying causes of pain and addiction
- Create an exceptional environment for learning about pain & addiction and establish the center as a national leader for education & training in addiction and pain management
- Eliminate the stigma associated with mental health and addiction through outreach programs and public policy recommendations.