- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
2020 Spring Fling CME – more information coming soon
The 34th Annual CME Spring Fling Conference is planned for physicians with emphasis on providing information through demonstration and technique to develop a more accurate clinical diagnostic ability and understanding of various medical conditions and the most effective treatments. Participants will learn to foster a closer patient/physician relationship to improve outcome.
The 2020 Spring Fling CME date will be scheduled soon. Stay tuned for more information.