- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
May 15 – 16, 2020 Spring Fling CME
The 34th Annual CME Spring Fling Conference is planned for physicians with emphasis on providing information through demonstration and technique to develop a more accurate clinical diagnostic ability and understanding of various medical conditions and the most effective treatments. This conference will move to the A.R. and Marylouise Tandy Medical Academic Building at OSU-CHS in 2020.
The Tandy Medical Academic building is our alma mater’s new state-of-the-art facility with advanced simulation suites for surgery, trauma, ICU, and birthing. We will have tours for those who have not yet had a chance to view this beautiful addition to the OSU-CHS campus.
Participants of the Spring Fling Conference will learn to foster a closer patient/physician relationship to improve outcome.
The 2020 Spring Fling CME date will be May 15 – 16. Stay tuned for more information.