- About Us
2018 CME Spring Fling Conference
Online registration is closed. Onsite registrations will be accepted the morning of Friday, May 18.
The 32nd Annual CME Spring Fling Conference is planned for physicians with emphasis on providing information through demonstration and technique to develop a more accurate clinical diagnostic ability and understanding of various medical conditions and the most effective treatments. Participants will learn to foster a closer patient/physician relationship to improve outcomes.
The conference is approved for 17 AOA 1A CME credits.
Early Bird Registration ends on May 1, 2018.
Date and Location
Dates: May 18-19, 2018
Location: Downtown DoubleTree
616 West 7th Street
Tulsa, OK 74127
All presentations are in PDF format.
- Orthopedic Concerns in Runners
- Current Status of Single Accreditation and Government Relations on GME
- Trends in Billing and Coding for Clinics/Hospitals
- I Suspect Provider Impairment – What Should I Do?
- Vascular Disease in Primary Care
- Specialists - Snoring
- Physician Burnout – Physician, heal thyself…
- Hormone Therapy
- Proper Prescribing Lecture - Opioid Prescribing 2018: Where Are We Now?
- Sport Medicine: Diagnosing and Treating Common Sports Related Injuries
- Patient Satisfaction and Quality Scores (MIPS)
- Project ECHO: Innovations in Healthcare
- Beyond Move More, East Less: Considerations in Pediatric Obesity Prevention and Treatment
- Risk Management – Patient Termination vs. Patient Abandonment
- New Medications and Prescribing Methods for Diabetic Patients
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Breastfeeding and Jaundice and Hyperbilirubinemia in the Newborn