- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
ACOFP Alumni Reception
As you are aware ACOFP and all related scheduled events have been cancelled. Please see below email for additional information on the conference. To align with the recommendations by ACOFP, we have decided to cancel our Alumni Reception on March 20.
Below are some proactive steps the CDC recommends for people to protect themselves from the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Avoid close contact.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Avoid hugging or shaking hands with people you don’t know.
Stay home when you are sick.
If possible, stay home when you are sick. This will help prevent spreading your illness to others.
Wash your hands.
Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
We hope to see you at some of our future events. Please visit https://health.okstate.edu/alumni/index.html or connect with us on FaceBook by following @OSUCHSAlumni.