- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Department of Surgery
The Department of Surgery at OSU Center for Health Sciences provides undergraduate medical education, general surgery residency program and patient care.
General Surgery Residency Program
The program consists of the basic surgical disciplines, special training in endoscopy, laparoscopy, cardiovascular surgery and surgical intensive care.
Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program
Orthopedic surgery residents gain valuable experience surgical fields such as trauma, vascular, plastic, intensive and orthopedics.
Faculty & Staff
Department of Surgery faculty and staff are committed to providing excellent medical education and training in a supportive environment.