- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Clinical Skills and Simulation Center
The Clinical Skills and Simulation Center offers a complete array of state-of-the-art patient simulation tools for building clinical knowledge and advancing multi-disciplinary expertise in health care.
We offer an extensive collection of progressive medical equipment, task trainers, manikins and virtual reality trainers, providing the closest experience possible to treating a live procedure, injury or condition.
Our clinical skills lab includes 18 exam rooms, four patient consultation rooms and patient waiting area.
Hospital Simulation Center
- Melton Family Surgical Suite
- Osteopathic Founders Foundation ICU Suite
- Morningcrest Healthcare Foundation Trauma Suite
- Birthing Suite
- Ambulance Bay
- Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation Lecture Hall
- Outpatient Clinic Innovation Lab
Host an event at the Hospital Simulation Center
Our hospital simulation center is available for external use. To learn more about training opportunities, please contact us.