- About Us
Clinical Skills and Simulation Center
The Clinical Skills and Simulation Center offers a complete array of state of the art patient simulation tools for building clinical knowledge and advancing multi-disciplinary expertise in health care.
We offer an extensive collection of progressive medical equipment, task trainers, manikins and virtual reality trainers, providing the closest experience possible to treating a live procedure, injury or condition.
Hospital Simulation Center
- Melton Family Surgical Suite
- Osteopathic Founders Foundation ICU Suite
- Morningcrest Healthcare Foundation Trauma Suite
- Birthing Suite
- Ambulance Bay
- Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation Lecture Hall
- Outpatient Clinic Innovation Lab
Clinical Skills Lab
- Clinical Skills Lab
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma Patient Waiting Area
- 18 Exam Rooms
- 4 Patient Consultation Rooms
Our hospital simulation center is available for external use. To learn more about training opportunities, please contact us.