- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the OSU Center for Health Sciences provides undergraduate medical education, residency programs, research and patient care.
Live-Streamed Proper Prescribing Course with OSU-CME
- January 23, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- February 13, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- February 27, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- March 12, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Pain Management Symposium with OSU-CME
- July 25, 2020 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- More Information and Registration Here
Addiction Medicine Conference with OSU-CME
- September 9, 2020: Addiction & Law
- September 10, 2020: Update in Addiction Medicine
- September 11-13, 2020: Foundations in Addiction Medicine
- More Information and Registration Coming Soon
Medical Student Education
Department faculty teach psychiatry courses and facilitate third-year clerkships and elective rotations for students to gain experience in the area of psychiatry.
Addiction Medicine Fellowship
The Oklahoma State University Addiction Medicine Fellowship is a one-year fellowship opportunity in addiction medicine open to physicians who have completed an ACGME- or AOA-accredited residency. The fellowship is accredited by The American College of Academic Addiction Medicine.
Clinical Neuropsychology Residency Program
The postdoctoral residency in clinical neuropsychology is a two-year training program designed to prepare the next generation of scientists-practitioners for careers in the area of clinical neuropsychology.
Physicians at OSU Behavioral Medicine provide exceptional psychiatric care to the Tulsa community. To schedule an appointment, call 918-236-4000.
Forensic Psychiatric, Psychological, and Neuropsychological Evaluations and Examinations
Our experts provide forensic psychology services for both criminal and civil trials and other court-related matters.