- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
The Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) at OSU Center for Health Sciences is centered on our mission to educate, train and produce osteopathic physicians who embrace the osteopathic philosophy and manipulative medicine in both primary care and all specialties. To that end, we provide osteopathic manipulative medicine to both ambulatory and hospitalized patients.
The OMM Plus One Fellowship Program is designed for residents who have finished their chosen AOA residency programs and want to do an additional training year specifically in osteopathic medicine.
Medical Student Education
Department of OMM faculty and staff are committed to providing excellent medical education and training in a supportive environment.