- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at OSU Center For Health Sciences offers comprehensive clinical programs and diverse educational opportunities for medical students and residents.
Since its initiation in 1982, this four-year residency program has trained over 100 obstetricians and gynecologists practicing successfully across the nation. Currently, the program trains two OSU and three OMECO residents annually. Rotations in addition to Obstetrics and Gynecology include maternal fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, gynecology oncology and urogynecology.
For more information, please contact:
Jennifer Burkeen, M.S.
OB/GYN Residency Program Manager
Phone: (918) 586-4518
If you are interested in setting up an elective rotation with the OSU Obstetrics and Gynecology program during your fourth year, please contact Jennifer Burkeen at email@example.com.
OSU OBGYN offers a variety of women’s services such as prenatal care and delivery, 4D ultrasounds, well-woman exams and cancer screenings. For appointments, call 918-586-4500.