- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Medical Student Education
The Department of Family Medicine provides educational opportunities in family medicine for all medical students at the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Family Medicine Clerkship for Third Year Medical Students
The Family Medicine Clerkship is a four-week block that takes place in the OSU Health Care Center and OSU Physicians Clinic Eastgate Metroplex.
This setting provides a unique opportunity for direct patient care, access to a fully equipped laboratory and X-ray facility, as well as a variety of specialty clinics providing on-site consultation services. In addition to learning from supervised patient care experiences, a variety of additional learning experiences will be incorporated.
For more information, please visit the Office of Clinical Education.
OSU Health Care Center
2345 Southwest Blvd.
Tulsa, OK 74107
OSU Physicians - Eastgate
14002 E. 21st Street, Suite 1130
Tulsa, OK 74134