- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowships
The Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences houses two cardiovascular medicine fellowship programs. The programs are accredited by the American Osteopathic Association and we currently have initial accreditation status with the ACGME. The fellowship programs comply with ACGME requirements and adhere to the guidelines and recommendations of the American College of Cardiology (COCATS).
Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship
The Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship is a three-year program and accepts two fellows
Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship
The Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship is a one-year program and accepts
one fellow per year.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service by October 1, 2018. Program applications are accepted beginning July 15, 2018.
For questions regarding the fellowship programs, contact: