- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Department of Anesthesiology
The Department of Anesthesiology is part of the College of Osteopathic Medicine at the OSU Center for Health Sciences. Our faculty offers high-quality instruction and training for the next generation of anesthesiologists.
Our main training location is the OSU Medical Center, one of the nation's largest teaching hospitals with 249 beds and nearly 47,000 ER visits a year. Our department also has affiliations with a major stroke center, women's health center and heart institute in Tulsa, Oklahoma.