- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Office of Clinical Affairs in Oklahoma City Team
The Office of Clinical Affairs team is here to serve as a resource for all incoming residents, medical students and alumni in the Oklahoma City area.
LeRoy E. Young, D.O., FAOCOPM
Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs
Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8am-4:30 pm. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 405-945-8607.
900 N Portland Avenue
Health Technologies Building 205
Oklahoma City, OK 73107-6120
Please note the building name change. The map shows “Science Building” but the building is marked with "Health Technologies".