- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Vice President of Administration and Finance
Eric Polak, MBA
With more than 10 years of experience at OSU-CHS, Eric Polak oversees all aspects of financial management of educational and clinical programs.
Additionally, he supervises several administrative support functions ranging from campus emergency management to clinic financial services.
He has a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Zoology from the University of Oklahoma in Norman.