- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Style Guide, Licensing and Trademarks
OSU Style Guide
OSU Brand Guidelines and Official Style Guide provide guidelines on the use of color, logos and other University marks in the development of communication and marketing materials.
Licensing and Trademarks
The OSU Office of Trademarks and Licensing has all of the information you need about using the OSU logo and trademarks for promotion, products and advertising.
The Office of Trademarks and Licensing has established licensed agreements with a number of suppliers who provide a variety of products. A complete list of all current licensees may be obtained by contacting the University’s Licensing Director. Only officially licensed vendors will be approved to produce merchandise bearing the Oklahoma State University marks.