- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
News Release Request
We develop new releases for stories that have the best chance of attracting positive media coverage for our institution. To help us assist departments and faculty in sending news releases to the media, we have provided the following news release form. In determining whether your announcement is newsworthy or not, please consider three main elements of news:
Once you have submitted the form, the external affairs team will review and re-write, as necessary. We will then send back the release to you for final review prior to sending to the appropriate media outlets. Please note that external affairs will review to ensure that information submitted is newsworthy. If the information is not appropriate for a news release, we will work with you on other ways to promote your story through social media or internal communications.
To submit a news release, please do the following:
- Fill out the following press release form.
- Allow at least two weeks for your release to be sent to news outlets.
Any questions, please contact Melani Hamilton at 918-561-8462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org