- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Marketing and Creative Media
Our team help departments and schools create compelling creative and strategic marketing plans to promote academic programs, events and general brand awareness. Our team can help you tell your story through print, digital and multimedia communications.
Graphic Design produces print and digital projects to promote OSU Center for Health Sciences and its high-level initiatives, academic programs and departments.
- Design of printed marketing materials (brochures, viewbooks, ads, posters and fliers)
- Design of digital marketing materials (email headers, digital ads)
- Oversight of visual identity and logo use
Design and print projects can take 3-4 weeks for completion, not including print time. All provided content should be proofed for correct spelling, grammar and punctuation prior to submission.
- Ordering Business Cards or Office Stationery
- Ordering Promotional Items and T-Shirts
- OSU Style Guide and Logo Use
Our team is responsible for the planning, development and execution of marketing campaigns to support the insitution. This can include campaigns for student recruitment, brand recognition, program or event promotion.
Telling our story through video is an essential component of OSU Center for Health Sciences marketing and communication strategy. We produce promotional and informational videos that support institutional goals and advancement.
All video production projects must be approved by the Vice President of External Affairs prior to submitting a request.
Start a Project
To start a project with marketing, graphic design or video production, please fill out a project request form.