- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Communications and PR
We offer a variety of communication services to highlight the achievements, research, scholarship and advancements happening at the OSU Center for Health Sciences to our internal and external audiences.
We serve as the primary point of contact for members of the news media requesting interviews with faculty or seeking information about administrative, academic or student matters.
For media inquiries or interviews with faculty experts, please call 918-561-8462.
We share timely and relevant news to media outlets to promote OSU Center for Health Sciences news, as well as honors, achievements and event information.
We share news and information with OSU Center for Health Sciences students, faculty and staff.
Campus communications produces content for:
- The Pulse - weekly email providing updates and news
- DigiSigns - digital signage throughout campus
Submit News for The Pulse
Faculty, staff and students can submit information to be included in The Pulse by filling out a project request from. For inclusion in The Pulse, please submit by Wednesday for the following Monday’s email.